Josue Rodriguez

Personal blog about life, humanity & the universe.

Friday, May 25, 2007

International Raving

Plans have been set in motion to travel to Barcelona, Spain for two weeks (two weeks from now) with great friends. The apartment is reserved and the rave list continues to grow. My hope is that I have enough time to sightsee and learn more about the cultural environment. It's my first time to Europe and I don't want to have high expectations, at least not yet. I will be blogging about my experience and post pictures as often as I can. Fourteen hour flight is a long way to travel, but I only hope to carry with me enough entertainment to last me through, spark a few conversations onboard and learn a little Catalan if possible.

We expect to run into other friends from Miami, in the second week during the SONAR music festival.

Stay tune.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home